[mythtv-users] MobileMyth Web Frontend Released!

Jon Heizer jheizer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 02:55:28 UTC 2013

> The more I have tested it on android the more it varies.  it depends on
> base os, app being used, whether the transcode is complete or not.  Not
> only can skipping be an issue but for our use case of night time baby
> feedings pause becomes an important part.  Some resume at the beginning, at
> the spot expected, or where the current transcode progress is.  I'll try to
> put a chart together documenting all the "features" of each player so you
> can pick the ones that best fits your particular use case.  I can say iOS
> (I am testing on and iPad 1) works exactly how you would expect it all to
> work.
>
> Jon

I tested combinations of players on multiple devices that I own this
evening.  You can find a list of what worked and what didn't here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliPReFP-UmzdGZnLXdZQUI3YnB6MW9tSmRTcjJvZWc
If you have a device/OS version/player combination that you have tried
that that is not on the list let me know the results and I'll add it.

Jon