[mythtv-users] Video frame buffering failed too many times [0.26-fixes]

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 20:51:34 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm getting this error when watching live TV.  I don't think I ever
see this watching recorded or in progress recordings.

I've searched the archives and found references to this but they seem
to be from some time ago so I'm not sure whether this is a known
problem or whether it was thought to be fixed.

As far as I can tell it seems to happen a few minutes after the
program has changed (Not the channel, this happens with no user
action).

This is on a standalone FE connected via gigabit ethernet

Any thoughts/suggestions welcome.

Stephen

Logs at:
http://pastebin.com/nCzZAdcy
http://pastebin.com/0WbCRLBi

MythTV Version : v0.26.0-55-g09ac5b2
MythTV Branch : fixes/0.26
Network Protocol : 75
Library API : 0.26.20120822-1
QT Version : 4.8.1
Options compiled in:
 linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_pulse
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_crystalhd using_dvb
using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_ceton using_hdpvr
using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcec using_libcrypto
using_libdns_sd using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video
using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_v4l2 using_x11
using_xrandr using_xv using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_bindings_php using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_vaapi
using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg using_libass
using_libxml2