[mythtv-users] MobileMyth Web Frontend Released!

Jon Heizer jheizer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 16:06:39 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

> [...]
No automatically detecting at all.  When a new device connects it is
prompted to pick a UI style.  From there options are presented to tweak it.
 Being able to limit the number of images on the tablet UI is on the list
of things to do as well.
http://www.mobilemyth.net/index.php/tablet-home-screen-customization/  Can
see an older version of the frontend settings page.

Note: Right now the images and video stream itself are coming straight from
the backend so if you are on a remote devices the ip of your backend needs
to be reachable.  If you have installed it you will see on the FE Settings
Page there is settings to plug in ssh port forward server/port.  It is all
coded, just not tested yet.  I had to cut myself off at some point to let
people start using it.

Jon