[mythtv-users] Live TV not working

Adrian Romano romanoad at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 13:38:38 UTC 2013

So, I get the dunce award. After checking the logs, the problem was easily
solved. Apparently I didn't set the permissions correctly when creating my
storage folder, and MythTV couldn't write to the directory. So, I changed
the permissions, and it started working. Luckily it wasn't something more
complicated. Thanks for the replies, hopefully this helps someone in the
future.