[mythtv-users] State of the PVR150/250 in 0.26?

Ian Jackson prosonik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 22:52:21 UTC 2013

Thanks for the reply.

I'm seeing the live tv lockups that everybody else is seeing, but I'm also
seeing lockups anytime the pvr150 is used. My entire machine hard locks and
requires a hard reboot. Once I remove the pvr150 from the tuners, the
system is once again stable.  I've checked through the logs, and I don't
see anything that interesting. I have also done memory tests, to see if
that was a problem. It just seems to be isloated to the tuners themselves.
However, it's not a big problem, as I prefer to record in hd.