[mythtv-users] Live TV not working

Adrian Romano romanoad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 19:49:10 UTC 2013

Thanks for the info. I haven't posted to a mailing list in years so I was
kind of confused.
I tried for a few minutes to find the log last night, but I couldn't find
where it was located. I should have some more time tonight to mess with it
so I will try to look again and post what you suggested.

-Adrian