[mythtv-users] Good card to buy for Comcast

Scott Simpson scottsimpson1240 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 2 00:39:34 UTC 2013

On 01/01/2013 04:01 PM, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> Right, a common solution for the channels that are marked
> as copy-once (the premiums for Comcast, almost everything
> for some other providers) is to use the analog capture capabilities
> of something like a HD-PVR.

So I guess the $64,000 question is is there a way to separate channels
in regions so I say record all my recordings with my Prime Cablecard
EXCEPT channels X, Y, and Z which I want to use my PVR-350 for? I have
NBA League Pass which I'd like to record and I imagine this won't work
with my Prime Cablecard. I guess I won't throw out my trusty dusty
PVR-350 yet (if I can find the damn breakout cable). I ordered the
IguanaWorks IR blaster which should suit me just fine.