[mythtv-users] Trouble with Installation

Chris gcsa60 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 18:51:23 UTC 2013

Hi,  I am an absolute newb (to Ubuntu and MythTV) so this is going to
take time. I've installed ubuntu 12.10 and downloaded Mythtv package
from the Ubuntu store but I am stuck at the installation. When I hit
MythTV-setup, I get a terminal instead of a selection of setup
parameters to choose from (as any reference I can find suggests I should
get). What have I done wrong? Any guidance anyone could provide would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks.