[mythtv-users] Mythmusic can't save playlist

sterling mythusers at freakzilla.com
Sun Feb 24 06:17:26 UTC 2013

Hi there,

Ok... recently I noticed that my main mythmusic playlist seems to repeat
itself a lot more often than it used to. Upon investigation I noticed it
only has about 100 tracks in it, as opposed to the 500+ it used to.

No problem, I thought, and set about rebuilding the playlist. I then told
it to save to existing playlist and saved it to the normal everyday
playlist.

When I restarted Mythmusic, it was... well, not back to the previous 100
track thing, it now had 120 tracks.

No problem, I thought, I'll just make a new playlist. So I removed all
tracks, and spent the better part of an hour remaking my playlist.

I then hit Menu -> Playlist Options -> Save To New Playlist... and nothing
happens. No prompt, nothing in the logs.

Yeah, I should've tested before I spent that time, but... help?...