[mythtv-users] lossless cut issues with ceton infinitv

Krys Allen allen.krys at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:51:16 UTC 2013

Doug,
I will try what you mentioned... in the meantime is there any way to view
the cut list for a video file without having a myth frontend available? All
i have is a headless mythbackend, I use xbmc as my frontends. Mythweb tells
me that my commercials are flagged but I would like to see the results.
thanks,
Krys