[mythtv-users] Delete and rerecord question

Paul Stillwell bigboi at wackywombats.com
Wed Feb 20 00:10:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

It looks like one of my hard drives crashed last night. I removed it from the fstab so that it wouldn't get mounted when the system boots up. When I start mythfrontend, I get all these recordings that are greyed out and have an X next to them. I was going through the recordings and choosing "delete and rerecord", but then I thought I *might* be able to recover the recordings from the drive. If I am able to recover the recordings, what would happen if I put them into a valid storage group (that works) on another disk in the same system. Will they show up correctly?

Paul