[mythtv-users] Upgraded to 0.26, Upcoming Recordings is (almost) empty

Matthew Zimmerman mzimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 20:31:24 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:06 PM, Matt Emmott <memmott at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I open upcoming recordings, it's completely empty

I had something similar happen to me about a month ago.  I couldn't
figure it out.  My SchedulesDirect account was okay, but
mythfilldatabase said it couldn't download the data (even though the
URLs it was using worked perfectly) (no specifics anymore).  Removing
the tuners, inputs, and channels and redoing them made it all work
again.  I don't really know what the core issue was.

Matt