[mythtv-users] Upgraded to 0.26, Upcoming Recordings is (almost) empty

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:48:10 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:05 AM, Mike Perkins
<mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk>wrote:

> On 19/02/13 00:06, Matt Emmott wrote:
>
>> This isn't good. :-)
>>
>> I'm running Myth on Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS. Using the Mythbuntu-Control-Centre
>> app, I activated the 0.26 repos. I then had to run apt-get dist-upgrade in
>> order to resolve dependencies holding Myth back.
>>
>> I rebooted, updated my Ubuntu and Mac Front Ends, and eventually
>> everything
>> was back. Viewing recordings was not a problem and I can even watch live
>> TV
>> on the MacBook, something I couldn't do before. I'm using the pre-built
>> binary for that. I can also stream recordings to the iPad via Torc without
>> issue.
>>
>> Anyhoo, I noticed that none of my news shows had recorded. When I open
>> upcoming recordings, it's completely empty except for an upcoming episode
>> of the Simpsons this Sunday. When I click on that schedule I get "This
>> showing will not be recorded because this rule does not match any showings
>> in the current program listings." I had thought that perhaps my recording
>> rules were broken, but they appear intact and accurate. The program guide
>> has data in it as well.
>>
>> Help?
>>
>>  You haven't run mythfilldatabase yet?
>
> --
>
> Mike Perkins

I had thought that since the listings were populated, mythfilldatabase
wasn't needed. At any rate, I just checked and it ran this morning, but
upcoming recordings is still empty:

Last mythfilldatabase run started on Tue Feb 19, 8:27 AM and ended on Tue
Feb 19, 8:28 AM. Successful.
There's guide data until 2013-03-05 03:00:00 (14 days).