[mythtv-users] Problems after upgrading for 0.25 to 0.26

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:46:48 UTC 2013

On 02/13/2013 05:35 AM, gcsa60 wrote:
> Feb 11 17:55:55 Server mythbackend[15446]: I CoreContext
> schemawizard.cpp:117 (Compare) Current MythTV Schema Version
> (DBSchemaVer): 1299

If your problem is that the database schema has not yet been updated
after the upgrade (rather than being a logging issue as surmised by
Mike), then the following might be relevant.

When I recently upgraded from 0.24 to 0.25 (I know: not your scenario),
I had to start the frontend on the backend machine in order to carry out
the schema upgrade. Starting mythtv-setup did not do it.

I was able to start the frontend on that machine using ssh -X, so I
didn't have to visit the backend.

HTH, Jan