[mythtv-users] Just wanted to say thanks!!!

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Wed Feb 13 07:55:29 UTC 2013

 Number of shows: 414Number of episodes:10768First recording:Thursday
January 23rd, 2003Last recording:Wednesday February 13th, 2013Total Running
Time:10 years 21 days 19 hrs 2 minsTotal Recorded:9 months 13 hrs 40
minsPercent
of time spent recording:7% My Stats would be out but not by much, I had a
Database crash acouple of years ago and lost 6months of recorded data and
I'm using mythmediamonitor to insert a few select shows from mythvideo into
recorded

Cheers,

Anthony