[mythtv-users] Just wanted to say thanks!!!

Joseph Fry joe at thefrys.com
Tue Feb 12 04:24:21 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 10:21 PM, Kris Jensen <kris.jensen.knj at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Ian Evans <dheianevans at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:25 PM, Mudit Wahal <mwahal at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Just saw the stats on the mythweb after long time and wow!!
>> >
>> > Recording Statistics
>> >
>> > Number of shows: 395
>> > Number of episodes: 5124
>> > First recording: Saturday May 14th, 2005
>> > Last recording: Sunday February 10th, 2013
>> > Total Running Time: 7 years 8 months 29 days 7 hrs 46 mins
>> > Total Recorded: 6 months 23 days 4 hrs 32 mins
>> > Percent of time spent recording: 1%
>> >
>> > Thank you devs !!!
>>
>> I second that! When I look at the crispness of my OTA and the lack of
>> money going to a cable company and couple that with how seamless my
>> mythtv experience is, it has been a truly wonderful experience.
>>
>> Number of shows: 619
>> Number of episodes: 6776
>> First recording: Friday April 1st, 2011
>> Last recording: Monday February 11th, 2013
>> Total Running Time: 1 year 10 months 13 days 50 mins
>> Total Recorded: 8 months 7 days 3 hrs 8 mins
>> Percent of time spent recording: 36%
>>

> Third it !!!
>
> Thanks to all the devs.
>
> Number of shows: 123
> Number of episodes:  2574
> First recording:  Monday April 30th, 2012
> Last recording:  Monday February 11th, 2013
> Total Running Time:  9 months 13 days 5 hrs 38 mins
>  Total Recorded:  2 months 10 days 9 hrs 25 mins
> Percent of time spent recording:  24%

Since we are measuring our... 'statistics' :

Number of shows: 594
Number of episodes:17876
First recording: Sunday February 19th, 2006
Last recording: Monday February 11th, 2013
Total Running Time: 6 years 11 months 22 days 21 hrs 18 mins
Total Recorded: 1 year 8 months 26 days 21 hrs 36 mins
Percent of time spent recording: 24%

I wish I hadn't started a new database in '06... I'd love to see what my
stats would be like if I had data back to '03.

Hard to believe that I have recorded over 1.5 years of television on my
myth system.  Add that to the hundreds of movies I have stored, and I'm
starting to think that maybe I need to get out more.

Anyway... my thanks, and those of my family, to all those who have
contributed!