[mythtv-users] Missing 2 options in 0.26

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Sun Feb 10 21:50:22 UTC 2013

HI!

I just updated from 0.23.1 to 0.26-20130121 (went pretty smoothly) and I
am missing 2 options in the frontend menus:

1.
Default recording schedule settings. Where I am able to define, which
jobs should be run by default for new schedules. I would like to enable
metadata scan by default for new schedules.
The missing option is visible in this screenshot:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Enhancing_Recordings_with_Metadata_Lookup#Configuring_Recordings_to_Always_Grab_Extra_Metadata

2.
Choose a different OSD theme than the menu theme. It's not possible
anymore in the OSD settings.

So, are these settings somewhere else or are they gone?

Thanks!

Regards,
Thomas