[mythtv-users] patch to add Partially Watched group to Watch Recordings

Joey Morris rjmorris.list at zoho.com
Sat Feb 9 23:56:47 UTC 2013

I wrote a small patch to add a Partially Watched group to the Watch
Recordings screen. The patch is against 0.26.0-fixes as of 2013-01-30
from the debian-multimedia repository. You can find the patch at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/llfqfp5qp6cur8t/patch.mythtv-0.26.0%2Bfixes20130130.partially_watched

A recording appears in the Partially Watched group if it has a
bookmark and is unwatched. Recordings in the group are sorted by the
last time the bookmark was updated, most recent first. The group
appears right below the All Programs group. A more proper patch would
have placed an option in the Change Group View menu to enable/disable
the Partially Watched group, but I always want to see it so I didn't
bother adding that option.

For reference, other ideas for similar functionality were discussed in
an earlier thread:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/518476.