[mythtv-users] Netflix Streaming in wine

david.scott.day at gmail.com david.scott.day at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 17:14:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for this.  I have had spotty success with Wine over the years,
mostly because what seems to work varies so much from release to
release.

But your post led me to the VirtualBox instructions on the same page and
with them it only took a few minutes to get Netflix up and working well.

My family appreciates your pointing me to that page.

Dave