[mythtv-users] Intermittent channel reception

Jimmy Brokaw hedgie+mythtv at hedgie.com
Tue Feb 5 20:58:57 UTC 2013

I've been having trouble with one specific channel (Fox, Baltimore)
where some days it comes in just fine, and other days it doesn't come in
at all. Not one bit.

Hooking the antenna directly to the TV, it comes in just fine... but
unplug the cable from the TV and hook it to my MythTV box, and some days
it works, some days it doesn't. No other channel is affected.

Where do I even begin to troubleshoot this problem?

    \\\\\                       hedgie at hedgie.com
   \\\\\\\__o   Bringing hedgehogs to the common folk since 1994.
                               http://www.hedgie.com