[mythtv-users] Azend MediaGate GP-IR02BK Remote

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Mon Feb 4 15:10:25 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Nick Knowles <mythfused at ymail.com> wrote:

> I forgot to put in the Myth version number. It's 0.26.0+fixes20130130-dm01.
>

> I have the same remote. I don't know about your kernel/LIRC versions, I
think on mine, Fedora 16, that the remote works as a HID device without the
need for LIRC, but I don't recall exactly. I'm not at home but when I get
home tonight I can tell you what I had to do to make it work, if you don't
figure it out by then.

If you do need to use LIRC, the 'mceusb' config files should just work for
you, that's what I used in the past. Don't forget, once you have the LIRC
config working, you have to make sure that the lircrc file for the mythtv
frontend user is setup to match, unless that's changed I just haven't
noticed.

Tom