[mythtv-users] Two Pixel Offset at Top of Screen With git Version as of 2 Feb 2013

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 07:16:44 UTC 2013

jim Stichnoth <stichnot [at] gmail> wrote:

>This is probably related to http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11358 .
>
>Do you see with 720p OTA recordings, or other non-1080i recordings?
>Do you see it if you temporarily switch to the Slim playback profile?
>
>Jim

Thanks for the reply.

I have not tried on on other types of recordings. I can easily back that fix out
and see if it corrects the problem, but I suspect it is independent as I can see
the different action on HDPVR recordings and non HDPVR recordings.

I think if the recording is not 1088 high, that fix should not even do anything.
As the OTA ATSC MPEG2 recordings that also show the problem should be 1080
high, I don't think that fix would make any difference, but I can try.
It probably
will not be until next weekend as this is a heavily used PVR. I will also try
switching profiles. This is a many times upgraded box and the profile was
created many revs ago.

Mark