[mythtv-users] Problems with KnoppMyth profile for Harmony remote?

SCOTTSIMPSON1240 scottsimpson1240 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 2 23:29:04 UTC 2013

I'm trying to set up my Logitech remote using the instructions at http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Logitech_Harmony_Generic_Setup. I believe that the KnoppMyth profile from Logitech is broken (I have a Harmony 720).

In the Logitech software on my Windows computer I added the device KnoppMyth per the instructions. Before I add the device to any Activities, I go to Settings->Customize Buttons and I see two columns: Button and Command. All the Command pull down are empty. I think they should be populated. Since they aren't populated, I can't have my remote send any codes. I think this is a bug in the Logitech KnoppMyth profile. Anyone else having this problem? (I've sent mail to Logitech too but I don't know if they will respond).