[mythtv-users] tmdb3 grabber pulls French coverart

Joseph Fry joe at thefrys.com
Tue Dec 31 15:59:38 UTC 2013

It appears that the tmdb3 grabber is pulling french coverart for all
of my movies.  Or at least whatever appears last when "tmdb3.py -l en
-a US -D <index number>"  is run.

For example for "Insidious Chapter 2", the image it pulls is the only
one listed on the site under the French language, but it appears last
on the list when the frontend runs "tmdb3.py -l en -a US -D 91586"

I know that the TMDBv3 api allows us to specify a language when
retrieving images, however either mythtv is not using it, or it's not
working right.

Anyone else seen this.  I don't see any bugs reported for it, but it
is extremely annoying.

Running the latest Mythbuntu nightly.