[mythtv-users] skip to next / previous comm break now ignores cutpoints

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 23 21:08:29 UTC 2013

> On 24 Dec 2013, at 12:56 am, "Jim Stichnoth" <stichnot at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not aware of the SKIPCOMMERCIAL or SKIPCOMMBACK actions every taking the cutlist into account.  Do you happen to have a pointer to documentation that describes this kind of behavior?
>
> Jim
Nope, no link to documentation just the way I thought it worked. Where I have noticed the "problem" recently is when the commflag job has been a million miles away from reality - so I have had to use the cultist editor to get it right before viewing. The cut sections are automatically skipped correctly on playback and the commflag points are automatically ignored on playback when the cultist is present even though I have the automatically skip commflag sections enabled.

So long story short - yes I could have just been imagining the previous behavior (due to masking because of accurate initial commflag points) although it seems odd that the cultist would be ignored in this scenario?

If I have judged the behavior incorrectly, is there a function or key binding to copy the cultist points to the commflag points?