[mythtv-users] skip to next / previous comm break now ignores cutpoints

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 23 11:59:34 UTC 2013

Hoping someone else can confirm that this behaviour has changed in the last few months - and it not just more errors in my setup.

I'm sure that (while watching a recording) that End / Z or Home / Q keys used to skip to the next / previous cutpoint if there was a cutlist, else skip to the next / previous commflag point if there was a commflag list, else do nothing.

I had noticed some very odd jumping behaviour when using these keys recently but had just put it down to user error (ie pressing the wrong key on the remote). But when I sat down today to look at exactly what was going on I found that End / Z / Home / Q are ignoring the presence of the cutlist now and only jumping to commflag points.

Am I correct that this behaviour has altered recently? Am I also correct that End / Z / Home / Q keypress should honour cutlist?