[mythtv-users] Holiday head shaker

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 01:33:19 UTC 2013

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 7:08 PM, Karl Dietz
<dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org>wrote:

> On 23.12.2013 00:34, Ian Evans wrote:
>
>> So the themoviedb has artwork for adult films (as a previous thread here
>> found out in surprise), but apparently no one has ever uploaded anything
>> for White Christmas?!?
>>

> I think you need to update your artwork. :)

That's so weird. When I did the perform query in Myth it didn't find a TMDB
number for White Christmas. When I went to the site, the only White
Christmas it brought up was a Japanese production. When I created an acct
and went to enter info for it, it said it was already there and gave me the
tmdb number of  13368.

Odd.