[mythtv-users] Bookmark cleared at end of playback?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Dec 21 20:07:56 UTC 2013

On 12/21/2013 12:42 PM, George Nassas wrote:
>> On Dec 21, 2013, at 12:42 AM, "Michael T. Dean"<mtdean at thirdcontact.com>  wrote:
>>
>> Well, if Mike Dean would have finished the multi-bookmark patch he's been promising for almost as long, it wouldn't be an issue at all, so I say we blame him.  ;)
> Is removing bookmarks part of this patch? The FE could use a clear bookmark binding.

That's one of the fixes in the "fix the overloaded/hard-coded actions"
patch.  Currently, the only way to clear a bookmark is to hit SELECT
during playback, iff you've enabled:

Alternate clear and save bookmark
During playback the SELECT key (Enter or Space) will alternate between
"Bookmark Saved" and "Bookmark Cleared". If disabled, the SELECT key
will save the current position for each keypress.

There should be a separate action specifically to clear a bookmark, so
when I unroll all the "use an already-defined action to do something
other than what it's meant to do" actions, it will get one.

Mike|