[mythtv-users] Mythweb - PHP Fatal Error

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 21 07:58:11 UTC 2013

> > Edit your mythweb.conf, go to line 30 and  change it to:
> >
> > Options -All +FollowSymLinks +IncludesNoExecOptions
>

> That is already what is at line 30.
>
> I tried just using "Options  +FollowSymLinks +IncludesNoExec".

I also just deleted the -All part. Some error message about -All and +All being deprecated which then causes the apache config tester to fail the mythweb.conf file and fail to load Apache. Just removing the -All part worked for me (well at least I haven't yet identified what removing it has caused to break).