[mythtv-users] Moving frontend/backend to a new machine

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 15:08:11 UTC 2013

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Rich West <Rich.West at wesmo.com> wrote:

> When you do get restarted, please post your experiences and how your got
> moving forward again.  I'm sure someone else out there is (or will be)
> going through a similar change and might benefit from your input!

And consider creating an appropriate distro specific wiki
entry for upgrades if this is a systemic debian upgrade
issue so that others can find the information (and it is
not just a debian packaging issue that will be resolved
by the time you write the article, or is something very
unique to your setup).

<hobby_horse>
The wiki is only as good as the contributors make it.
</hobby_horse>

Gary