[mythtv-users] DVB T2 Tuners For UK Freeview.

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 17 16:26:42 UTC 2013

Don't know if this is naughty (If it is I apologise now) but I'll be
selling my 6280 in the next few days and rather then pay ripbay fees
happy to do a deal with someone here.

I'm in East London so East/Central London/West Essex/North Kent can
all work for meeting else if it's via post office mail I've been
posting on this list for a fair few years now and happy to give enough
info for person to be relaxed.

This is the Amazon link

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TBS-6280-PCI-E-DVB-T2-Tuner/dp/B007PYNGLO

I'm looking for about £75 + post at cost, would prefer to meet face to
face though to be honest.