[mythtv-users] Unresolved 0.27-fixes/HDPVR issues

Oz Dror odror7 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 22:57:41 UTC 2013

I have TWC too, and I have done all this delays including turning the TWC
dvr on/off prior to recording using the firewire connection.

My problem started when I upgraded the hardware (i7-3770 pc to i7-4770 pc)
and the software.

once a day I have a USB switch that turn off/on the HDPVR.

I have even replaced the HDPVR. It is almost predictable that When I record
with the other tuner the WInTV-HVR2250 that the HDPVR
recording will fail. If I watch tv on mythfrontend it may fail as well.

This is why most of the failures are during prime time where I may record
more than one show. The WInTV-HVR2250 can record two
shows simultaneously while the HDPVR is recording.