[mythtv-users] lapse in Schedulesdirect.org - when will it reappear?

Leif Pihl leif at pihl.us
Fri Dec 6 04:30:20 UTC 2013

I let my membership in "SchedulesDirect.org" lapse.
I think it was close to a week that I didn't bother to fix it.
I finally re-upped circa 4:30 pm Central time today.
Circa 9-ish pm the program information had not yet been loaded, despite two restarts of the MythBuntu box and roughly two settings changes (or refreshes) in the MythTV Backend Settings program.

So...

In scenarios like mine, where the SchedulesDirect program information has lapsed and been renewed...
[1] How long does it typically take to renew the program information?

If the program information will not on its own re-populate (correct phrase?) into MythTV, then...
[2] What setting(s) needs to be adjusted, tweaked, and/or deleted & redone?

LP