[mythtv-users] Forcing Recording Fails

Mark Pennock markitman2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 04:48:36 UTC 2013

I have been trying to debug mutliple problems with my backend and I think I
found a bug. The tuners were failing and I was getting 0 byte recordings on
a new show so I deleted recording and then deleted the recording rule. Then
I go back (using mythweb) and force the recording using record this
specific showing but it still doesn't record.

In the mythweb guide the show is outlined in solid green but no recording
shows up in current recordings. When I hover over the item in the mythweb
listing it gives the message "this recording will be recorded at an earlier
time instead".

I continue to have problems with programs I try to record (in my debug
process) that fail, so I delete them and delete the recording rule and then
try to force it to record but it fails.