[mythtv-users] mythweb not working

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Dec 5 01:12:31 UTC 2013

Phil Ayre wrote:
> And I have setup my /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/mythweb.conf file using
> the instructions here:
> https://github.com/MythTV/mythweb/blob/master/INSTALL

If you've followed those instructions, maybe you missed this blurb:

"This is not the case on every system, and you may find that your chosen
distribution has placed it somewhere else, e.g.:
    /home/www/htdocs
    /var/apache
    /var/www
    /var/www/htdocs

"

For Ubuntu based system, instead of copying the mythweb directory into
/var/www/html, it'd go into /var/www

And, the only thing I have in my sites-enabled directory is:

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   26 Sep 21 10:17 000-default ->
../sites-available/default

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: