[mythtv-users] 0.27 mythcenter theme: cannot scroll up from the top any more

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 16:42:44 UTC 2013

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 9:29 AM, John Pilkington <J.Pilk at tesco.net> wrote:

> I don't argue with the maintainer's right to make changes that s/he finds
> desirable, and I have no idea if dragons are lying in wait.  I just find the
> patched version better in use.  The change in scrolling seems like a
> regression and others are technically impressive but impede usability.
>
> Now that the patch is available people have the choice.  A supported
> ready-patched theme, or a switch, would, of course, be better.

I presume you recognize that there is a mythtv-theming mail list
http://www.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-theming/
where various discussions occur regarding themes, and
proposed and upcoming changes (last I checked, it tends to
be a fairly low volume list).  There is also a irc channel
#mythtv-theming for those that prefer "real-time" discussions.
While there is nothing wrong with threads on mythtv-users,
you are likely to get more attention and points of view on the
themers mail list and/or irc.