[mythtv-users] after 0.27 upgrade, FEs not playing mythtv:// protocol; storage groups are gone

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Tue Dec 3 15:49:53 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-12-02 at 21:32 -0500, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> I'm guessing you mean, "only finding recordings on one of the 3
> directories in my Storage Group."

Yes.

> It sounds like you changed host names

Of the BE?  It's been the same name for years.  It certainly did not
change between 0.26 where things were working and 0.27 where they are
not.

> (and didn't update the MythTV
> configuration appropriately) so it's trying to find files on some
> (possibly-no-longer-existent) other host.

All three directories in the Storage Group are on the same BE.
Recordings on the first directory are found using mythtv:// but
recordings on the other two are not.

b.