[mythtv-users] 0.27 mythcenter theme: cannot scroll up from the top any more

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Mon Dec 2 09:37:08 UTC 2013

On 02/12/13 01:36, Karl Newman wrote:

> You've mentioned your changes a few times on this list. I think there's
> enough interest that you could just post your modified file (or even
> better, patches for the individual features).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Karl

+1.  Ziggy kindly sent me an earlier version of his file, without the
thumbs override, and I've been using it for the last month on my Fedora
18/rpmfusion box.  A unified diff is less than a page and not difficult
to understand.  Why not just open a Ticket with that as a patch?

FWIW I'm still seeing the 0.26 version of the theme on my SL6 (+)
laptop.  I don't understand why that is, but it works.

John