[mythtv-users] user jobs

linuxed7 at yahoo.com linuxed7 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 03:01:37 UTC 2013

@Bill

Thanks for the suggestions.  As it turned out it was a permissions problem with the user jobs scripts.  They are now completing succesfully.  However, the other problem involving the missing labels seems to be a bug in mythweb.  If I open the _advanced_options.php file in a text editor and then edit a few of the calls to the setting() function to include the hostname then everything works fine.  The labels are correctly printed next to the checkboxes.

gedit /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/tmpl/default/_advanced_options.php

Changing the code below:

echo setting('UserJobDesc1')

to this code:

echo setting('UserJobDesc1', 'myhostname')

fixes the problem with the labels.  Any idea why the hostname would be required in this script?  How can I report a bug for mythweb?