[mythtv-users] Fwd: Pixelation/Bad Recordings HDHR Prime -- I am at my wits end

Tyler T tylernt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 21:08:45 UTC 2013

>  Ran packet loss tests--no packet loss

Do we know how much bandwidth the packet loss test attemped to push
through? ATSC uses about 20Mbps per tuner so your network test needs
to send 20Mbps times your number of tuners.

What does your network topology look like -- is your HDHR connected to
your ESXi host through one and only one Ethernet switch? Is that
Ethernet switch a dedicated switch that does nothing but switch, or is
it rather a wireless access point or Cable/DSL router/modem that
happens to have a few network ports on the back?