[mythtv-users] Hauppauge grey remote with homemade serial IR receiver in MythTV 0.26 and Fedora 19

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 14:03:05 UTC 2013

Hi

On 27 August 2013 23:56, Stephen Worthington <stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz> wrote:

> So, with lird not running, are you now getting any keystrokes showing
> up with ir-keytable -t?

nope.
nothing, nada, rien...

i ran the ubuntu 13.04 ubuntu live-cd, and it worked first go...

just get nothing on my 12.04 server...

i have removed all USB devices (mouse, keyboard etc...), tried every USB port..

I just get ZERO output using ir-keytable -t :(

I followed some instructions on the xbmc forum on how to enable
in-kernel lirc support..

Just about to attempt to install a 13.04 kernel on my 12.04 box... will see