[mythtv-users] Fedora 19 0.26.0 Mythweb Errors

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 13:21:55 UTC 2013

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Karl Dietz
<dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org>wrote:

> On 20.08.2013 23:06, Richard Shaw wrote:
>
>> FYI for everyone, I'm working on new builds of mythtv and mythweb to
>> update to 0.26.1 and I've included that patch.
>>

> I'm confused. The only patch I can see is a summary of the difference
> between the initial 0.26 release and fixes/0.26 at the moment also
> known as 0.26.1. Are there more patches? Maybe individual commits to
> master or genuine bug fixes?
> If so it would be nice to port back / fix the issues for everyone, not
> only for Fedora users.

Sorry, I should have prefaced that this was only for the RPM Fusion builds.
I added patches to the RPM Fusion builds straight from the trac tickets.

Another humble request. Can you change the version number that the
> backend/frontend reports to include the "v" prefix? That would help with
> reading Smolt reports. http://smolt.mythtv.org/**static/stats/stats.html<http://smolt.mythtv.org/static/stats/stats.html>
> (notice the MythTV Versions, most with, some without "v" prefixed)

I'm not exactly sure how that is getting set, I think I'm doing it the same
way as the official spec file in the MythTV github repository but I'll
check...

Richard