[mythtv-users] recent information for programming harmony remotes?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Sun Aug 25 17:39:38 UTC 2013

On 13-08-25 01:01 PM, Raymond Wagner wrote:

> Use a Harmony profile that matches your remote.

What remote?  The Harmony is my remote.  As you say there is no "MythTV
Remote".

In any case, the way Harmony works is that you tell the Harmony software
what "equipment" you have and it programs the remote for that.  The
MythTV "KnopMyth" profile used to be that "equipment" but it seems it's
no valid any more, hence my asking here what profile anyone using a
Harmony remote is using with the Harmony software/website.

b.