[mythtv-users] Only get NAR track when Archive to DVD

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Sat Aug 24 10:22:32 UTC 2013

On 21.08.2013 11:23, Bob Cox wrote:
> Using 0.26.0 if I try to archive a HD recording to an DVD ISO I end up with the NAR sound track instead of the normal sound track.
>
> Can I change this or have both(all) tracks archived?

What specific version is that and can we see the log?

You mentioned the AC3 codec, there has been a bunch of fixes in that
area around April/May.
upcoming 0.27:
http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/log/mythtv/programs/mythtranscode
fixes 0.26:
http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/log/mythtv/programs/mythtranscode?h=fixes%2F0.26

And a fix related to "nar" went into master/0.27 around November.
http://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/commit/?h=b264c8b8

With 0.27 being released soon[tm] verifying it against that version
would be preferable.

Regards,
Karl