[mythtv-users] BE off line

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Aug 22 23:26:01 UTC 2013

On 08/22/2013 07:16 PM, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> (**) And in this case, Micheal has been kind enough to not comment
> on my "revising and extending" his response.

I was glad for it.  I was too busy/lazy to look up a good reference so I
hoped my words would give Daryl some search terms he could use to get
started.  Better is a link to the proper place in the wiki, so thanks
for chiming in.

>    He is a source of all
> MythTV knowledge (including the arcane).

You give me far too much credit.  Especially the last year, I've been
too distracted by real life to keep up well--so now I think I'm only a
source of arcane MythTV knowledge.  :)

Mike