[mythtv-users] Ceton infinitv 6 Eth & mythtv?

Matt Mossholder matt at mossholder.com
Thu Aug 22 14:47:53 UTC 2013

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 2:28 AM, Gary Buhrmaster
<gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com>wrote:

> Given you have a reproducer, you should be sure to open a ticket
>  with Ceton so that they can fix the issue (and release updated
> firmware).  Regardless of what any app (including MythTV)
> sends, the device should not lock up requiring a power cycle.
>
> Gary

I've opened ticket #RTA-667-54600 with Ceton about the issue.

I have also patched my copy cetonstreamer.cpp so that it skips setting the
frequency to 0 in TunerOff, and that seems to resolve the issue. Is there
any impact to not setting the frequency? The device always shows as tuned,
but other than that, it doesn't seem to hurt in my limited testing.

     --Matt