[mythtv-users] no seek table after upgrade to 0.27

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 21 04:07:56 UTC 2013

Have run the upgrade to 0.27. Everything appeared to happen smoothly.

First problem however, it appears that the seek table on existing recordings
are wiped. I can see that I can use mythcommflag or mythtranscode to rebuild
one at a time but this will be pretty time consuming over every recording.

Is it possible to run a bulk rebuild seek table? Also how likely is it that
the skiplist / cutlist markings will be different - redoing all the skips /
cuts will be even more painful.

Mark.