[mythtv-users] 0.27 looking good - many many many thanks to the devs

Kevon mythtv at reidsresidence.com
Sun Aug 18 20:19:52 UTC 2013

Did a major system upgrade this weekend and figured, what the heck, I'll
take 0.27 for a spin (I had originally planned on sticking with the
0.26/fixes branch). I must say that I am pleased with what I see in this
release so far. Things seem to be a bit snappier, I like the visual
changes on the recording screen (the disk usage bar is a nice addition)
and the metadata lookup enhancements are great (just to name a few).

Many thanks to the devs for putting out another great release.