[mythtv-users] Rerecord large groups of recordings in digital

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 11:42:56 UTC 2013

I currently have around 1800 recordings and most of these were done on an
analog device (pvr500). I have finally got a cablecard for my HDHR prime
and I would like to have mythtv rerecord any existing program I have
already recorded using the HDHR prime. I have adjusted tuner priorities so
the HDHR is preferred over the pvr500 card. Also the pvr500 is in a
different video source than the HDHR prime so I am able to manually
rerecord programs from the upcoming recordings page of mythweb. I want to
know is there an easy way to make this automatic. Can I flag groups of
recordings to rerecord.

Ideas to make this work better?

Thanks,
John M. Drescher