[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 25.30 background image watch recordings

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 14:46:15 UTC 2013

Under the theme chooser the screen shot sample for the mythbuntu 25.30
theme reflects a background image that relates to the recording selected.
 The same holds for the sample on the mythtv wiki
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/File:Mythbuntu_theme.png On my three backends
that have the this theme selected I do not get background images under
watch recordings.  I just have a black/grey like hash in the background.
 Im wondering if there is some folder permissions I might not have right to
enabled the background image that appears on all the samples of the theme.